Knollwood Energy’s Chief Executive Officer Gary Lakritz will be joining a panel discussion at The Growing Solar Credit Market Exchange event in New York City on March 24th, 2016.
More about this event:
“Solar project developers are the beneficiaries of large blocks of solar tax credits. They actively sell these credits to investors at a discount, creating a substantive secondary market for solar credits. Solar-related assets are projected to reach $200 billion in the U.S. this year. Last year, it was estimated that the number of investors in the solar credit secondary market doubled. These transactions were worth $8 billion in 2015 and are expected to reach $10 billion in 2016. The purpose of this event is to discuss this burgeoning activity and the marketplace for solar credits.
Key Discussion Items of Event:
- Analysis of secondary market for solar tax credits
- Participants in solar tax credit secondary market
- Individual investor activity in secondary market
- Filing issues, state and federal programs
- Identifying solar projects for investment
For more information about this event, including registration information, click here.